At a time when access to labs is restricted and research projects may need to adapt, this webinar will introduce systematic reviews and highlight their utility in animal research. The target audience is in vivo researchers or students with limited or no experience of systematic reviews.
This 1h webinar will be presented by Dr Emily Sena (CAMARADES, University of Edinburgh) and Dr Nathalie Percie du Sert (NC3Rs).
Topics covered will include:
- Overview of a systematic review of animal studies
- Type of research questions that can be addressed
- Steps included in a systematic review and tools available to assist researchers
- 3Rs benefits of systematic reviews
- Role in improving the reliability and reporting quality of animal research
The NC3Rs' event policy can be found here: https://nc3rs.org.uk/sites/default/files/PolicyonattendanceatNC3Rsevents.pdf